It's time for forced induction. (Continued)

Matthew Ostlund sr20ve at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:40:01 CDT 2007

On 6/24/07, Ben Fenner <fenfam at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> I've pretty much decided I'll go with a DET from JGY customs.

I hope you are close enough to see the engine in person, I know of a
few people that have gotten questionable engines.  One of them cause
the death of a brand new disco potato turbo.

> Does anyone else have any thoughts? Is anyone else familiar with engine
> management, who might be able to help me if I run into a snag? Am I
> crazy not buying a JWT ECU?

Why not a calum realtime ecu?  Its completely programmable using free
software and the buy in is only $400.  There is a lot of info on the
forum about them.

Matt
91 SE-R w/DET
99 G20 plushmobile