Probably need to sell my SE-R

Jay P dbax_fan at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 17:22:38 EDT 2015

Ok, so my current situation looks like selling my '93 SE-R is going to need to happen.I'm wondering what I should ask for it and if anyone has had good experiences selling online?Suggestions for where to try selling and what a good asking price might be?
Car info:
One owner, bought new, always lived in the Phoenix, AZ area - never been in snow/salt.149,000 milesFront and rear STBKYB GR2 strutsACT Street clutchJWT POP charger intakeEnergy Suspension engine mount inserts (in box, not installed)Original 14" wheels and B14 five-spoke 15" wheelsGoodrich stainless steel braided brake linesMomo shift knobPower locks with alarm systemCruise Control works fineNo stereo unit but has Pioneer 3-way speakers in front and 2-way speakers in rear5th gear popout has caused me to store the car in my garage for the past 2.5 years (our local emissions test requires driving the car on a dyno, must work in all 5 gears - so if they can't drive it to test it I can't register it)Ruby Pearl paint is in very good condition except for the roof and some spots on the hood & bumpers.The car ran great before I had to store it, 5th gear and possibly needing a new A/C compressor are the two issues it had.One small accident - very minor damage to front-passenger corner in 1996
It makes me sad to get rid of her but my current situation means that I could really use the money for the car plus I don't know when I'll ever have the time/money/space to work on it and get it all running again.Photo attached but I think they don't always come through on the list...
Thanks for any help guys...