NisSport quick disconnect steering wheel

Brent Meints brent.meints at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:06:21 EDT 2015

I actually like the NRG quick disconnect 2.0 with hub adapter better than
the Nisport quick disconnect.  But, to each their own.  I sold my Nissport
many many moons ago.  I do still have a nissport battery box and oil
distribution block though. That NX is quick, mine hasn't been on the road
in 10 years.

Brent

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Frank Ewald <frank_ewald at sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> I want one - does anyone have one they'd part with?
> Frank
> While working on an article about Kleensleeper's NX - Carlos is the man
> behind the car - I saw it. You can see his incredible car at MotoIQ.com.
>
> http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/3940/Upgraded-NX-Breaking-10.aspx
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Regards,

Brent Meints