Carfax? (plus SE-R status

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 1 18:01:14 EDT 2015

No question the tourings, especially with manual gearbox, sell for a real premium. Typically the premium is anywhere from $2-4k depending upon options and condition.
I'm surprised the one in the link in LA is still available.
Oh, and just for kicks...
About 4 years ago I almost went for an M3 conversion on eBay. I was watching it and while I wasn't quite ready to do car payments for a used car, if I could have bought it for $15k or less (a steal), I would have. The seller was on E46Fanatics and later said the that bid it up ended up flaking on the deal. I probably could have had it were it not for the flaky kid. It was really sweet. A nearly full M3 conversion (everything but the fender flairs).
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=386673
BTW, I have a set of M-Parallel reps that I just got repaired that are going on mine as soon as I can get the tires and get them mounted. I also have a Hamann airdaim for it that I'm going to get installed and the bumper repainted. :-)
Geo

---- David Pertuz <d.pertuz at gmail.com> wrote:

Your Touring looks terrific. For such cars (or even 911s), when there are so many other constraining factors, I tend to be happy with whatever color I can find. I hate white on just about everything, but I'd be just as happy with a white 911 as with one in any other color. I was keeping an eye on that E46 forum for a while at the recommendation of a friend. I did notice that any Touring seemed to go for substantially more than an otherwise equivalent sedan.

David