non-SE-R car replacement

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 21 16:55:40 EDT 2014

I've been Jonesing for an E46 or E39 Touring for some time. Just haven't found the perfect one yet.  I require a manual gearbox, sport package and HID lights.  I've come close a couple of times. Found one that was almost perfect but timing was wrong.

E39 Touring with manual is easier to find.

Geo

Sent from my iPad