headliner recovering

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 30 16:11:59 EDT 2014

I would do it right. It looks like a scary job, but having done it I can honestly say that doing it right is easier than trying to kluge it.
Oh, and I wouldn't try gluing it back up. Once the foam starts to disintigrate, you're done.
Geo

---- Eric Waterman <eric.waterman at gmail.com> wrote:

You can try spray glue, but it might not last too long.  Make a small cut so you can spray it behind the fabric, then press it back up.

I pulled the headliner out of my car, but I had to bend it slightly.  There wasn't enough room to get it through the door.  You might have more luck if you remove one of the seats, but I don't remember if they got in the way or not.

Eric