What's everyone driving now

Do, Son A. SON.A.DO at saic.com
Wed Jul 30 13:16:39 EDT 2014

My NX2000, which I bought in '94, is semi in retirement.  My daily driver is a '92 turbo Aviner SE-R, and a P11.  The SE-R blew a head gasket two weeks ago after 97K miles and many track days.  Instead of replacing the head gasket, I picked up another DET at SOKEN and in the process dropping and installing the new/used DET.  Anyone is San Diego want a good deal on my blown engine with a stock T25?

My wife drive also drive a P11, and I recently bought her another P11 as a spare daily driver.

At one time or another, I had enough SR20 cars that I was driving a different platform each day of the week.

91 NX2000 - Semi-retire
91 P10 - Gave to my brother
92 B13 SE-R - My daily driver
92 P10 - Gave to my nephew
99 P11 - My other daily driver
99 P11 - Wife daily driver
02 P11 - Wife other daily driver
08 Pathfinder - Family and engine hauler

Sonny Do