Inexpensive Rocker Arm Source?

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed Jul 30 12:40:34 EDT 2014

Not to mention the fact that Rock Auto will send you rocker arms for a Maxima, you'll have to call them to complain, they will charge you for the "correct" ones and not pay expediting charges even though it was their fuckup that resulted in you receiving the wrong parts, you'll receive the "correct" parts only to find that 2 of them are for a GA16, call them again and plead your case for them to pay expediting because they fucked up, they STILL won't, and you'll finally get the full and correct order 18 months after your saga began.

kieran