What's everyone driving now?

Richard Garrison rsgtkg at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 29 22:41:27 EDT 2014

2012 GMC Terrain SLT.  Has every toy except a DVD system. 16K miles. 23 MPG
city 33 Hwy

2012 Mini Cooper Countryman, bought it to be my toy after my wife sold her
Hyundai Tucson, but I bought it online, and it took so long to get here from
PA (to TN, last Dec) that the buy-back period expired. It was supposed to be
a mid-range, non "S" car. It was advertised as a leather car, with nav. It's
one level above base, with a winter package, pleather seats (with NO lumbar
support), and a base radio. I still got an OK deal on it, it's worth more
than I paid for it, and the wife loves it. I can't drive it much, my back is
too bad to go without support. It had 3,900 miles when we got it, now it's
about 15K.

Richard
Former NX1600 owner
Former G-20 owner