What is everyone driving now?

Kurt Sussman kls at merlot.com
Mon Jul 28 13:42:23 EDT 2014

I 'test-drove' an M Roadster a while back, at a dealer near this
beautiful bit of road:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/San+Mateo,+CA/@37.5504422,-122.3120466,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x808f9e60efa95545:0xfd8efcf42dcc1ba7

I can't tell you how many times I went around there, 'testing' the
traction control. I had dreams about that car. :)

I'm not driving much right now, and when I do it's a 1999 ML320. Great
solid practical car, but not what anyone would call fun. I kind of want
to build a V8 Miata, but I'd probably live longer if I bought something
like Ray's neglected NX2k-VE.

--Kurt