What is everyone driving now?

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:56:47 EDT 2014

I still have my enduro Kart (Motive Systems) but haven't raced it in over 10 years.  For those that don't know, an enduro kart is a racing kart that is tailored to full size race tracks( Pacific raceways, Portland International etc).  Longer wheelbase, aero body, slightly narrowed track compared to the "sprint" race version.  Races last 45 minutes to an hour vs. about 10 minutes for the sprint races (1/2 mile of track length or less).  Speeds of 100mph to 140+ for enduro karts vs 40 to 70 for the sprint setup.  Anyone else here race karts?  I know George did (we bought his old sprinter!).