What is everyone driving now?

Christopher Scarpulla cscarpulla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:31:06 EDT 2014

I moved to Dallas last year, and currently own:
94 SE-R (formerly Linus Hong's), which will be up for sale soon.
95 Miata R-Package - Formerly turbocharged, now with a 2001 VVT Engine. Too
much heat down here for aftermarket turbo cars.
05 M3 Interlagos Blue, Competition Package.

Ray - how is your truck rusting, it's brand new! (Time flies)