What is everyone driving now?

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:16:29 EDT 2014

Principally I drive a Rawland cSogn, with a Kogswell D58, Raleigh One Way
and Vendetta custom in the mix, too. If that confuses y'all, just google
the names :)

My life is very, very light on driving cars. When I do, mostly I drive the
Beige Transportation Appliance, a 40k-mile 2004 Accord that I got from my
grandfather (with only 12k on it!) - it's boring and an automatic (the only
automatic I've ever had) but was too good to pass up for long-term
reliability at ~$5k under market value when I bought it. I miss my G20,
which I sold to a friend in San Francisco. I drive my 1981 Fiat Spider
Turbo, which I've had even longer than my SE-R, on nice weekends sometimes,
though it is currently a driving project car. I hope to drive my SE-R again
before winter.

David
Chicago