[Bulk] Re: engine support with the crossmember removed

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr at bellsouth.net
Wed May 22 20:42:38 CDT 2013

It’s on both forums:

http://www.sr20-forum.com/2013-national-convention-atlanta-ga-june-6-8/

http://www.sr20forum.com/2013-sr20-convention-atlanta-ga-june-6-8-2013/27685
2-sr2013-hotlanta.html

Track day will be at the newly opened Atlanta Motorsports Park (AMP). The
track was designed famed Formula One architect Hermann
Tilke(Sepang-Malaysia, Bahrain, Shanghai, even the new Circuit of the
Americas in Austin!) It's a 2 mile technical course with big elevation
changes, and two corners modeled after legendary tracks (one, the
Nurburgring's ‘Carousel’)