Noise turning right

Stede Bonnett stede.bonnett at
Tue Mar 6 16:08:18 CST 2012

Hmm, Isn't there a flap of some sort by the oil filter that's accessed
from the passenger wheel well?


On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 15:58, Khiem Dinh <spdracerut at> wrote:
> Maybe rubbing an inner fender liner?
> -Khiem

More information about the se-r mailing list