What we're playing with now

Tim Rogers timprogers at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:54:27 CDT 2011

In order of newest to oldest, our stable of cars is:
1) Wife's 2009 Toyota Venza AWD
2) 2001 Chevy Astro - tow beast and reminder to myself why old GM when
bankrupt.
3) 1993 Sapphire Blue NX2000 that I've had since new.  205,xxx miles.
4) 1992 Black NX2000 - parts car.
5) 1992 Red NX2000 - SCCA ITA racecar - bought from Greg Amy in 2008,
completed licensing school and first race then wrecked at Road Atlanta.
Currently being disassembled in order to transfer all of the go-fast (not
suck) parts in order to transfer them to:
6) 1991 White NX2000 - original racer project car bought in Sept. 2001, sold
to Melissa Nemeth in 2008 & caged by Matt Kessler.  I bought it back late
last year and should have it on track this summer.

Tim Rogers