List traffic! (And transmission for sale)

Brad Richards brad.richards at me.com
Thu Apr 7 13:11:19 CDT 2011

I'm a long-time lurker who's been enjoying all the recent traffic -- so much so I'm actually posting! ;-)  I have fond memories of my SE-Rs and G20s as well.  I owned a series of B13s starting in the early 90s, then started "collecting" P10s around the turn of the century.  One of them, now VE-powered, is still a daily driver but the rest are gone.  I met a handful of east-coast listers back in 2003 or 2004 when I was building the VE P10, but now live in the Seattle area.  (It rains, but no salt on the road means nothing rusts!)

Back when I was putting the P10 together, I bought a brand new never-been-on-a-car transmission (1992 G20t) and had JGY do the welding/cryo/shot peening treatment on it.  They took so damn long I swapped in a B13 transmission instead, and it's been in the car ever since.  If anybody's building something with a lot of power and is looking for a strong tranny, make me an offer on the modified one.  I need garage space more than I need the transmission!

Cheers,

Brad Richards