holy crap!

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed Apr 6 08:04:10 CDT 2011

Lee, you wrote:

> Heh I remember running in that, pretty sure we dominated.
> Can't seem to find the results, I probably have them printed out somewhere.
LOL, yeah the official results.... with my eye, a point of reference on the track, and my watch.  Not even a stopwatch!

The only reason you guys dominated was that all of the DSMs were breaking.  They were completely unreliable.  Then again, that was part of it... their cars were so damned finicky.  Don't tell the DSM guys but I think you guys might've also dominated because I don't remember but I think I might've used a different point of reference to time you guys than I did the DSM guys ;)

kieran