KYB AGX

Matt O sr20ve at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:41:42 CDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:34 AM, John A. Heer <johnheer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have Koni yellows on my Mazdaspeed3, and only the fronts are
> adjustable on the car. The rears require removal before adjusting.
> That is a PITA big-time. Go with adjustable on the car if you can.

Once they are properly adjusted they shouldn't need to be touched for
a very long time though.  I'd also go with Koni inserts over AGXs,
I've had both.

PS how are you liking your MS3 John?  You were the first person I know
that bought one when they came out.  I test drove one in February and
even in stock form it was breaking traction in 2nd and 3rd gear which
reminded me too much of my turbo B13 SE-R.  I ended up buying an '07
Forester XT Sport 5sp instead.  If the MS3 was awd I would have been
all over it.

Matt