funky brake weirdness

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Mon May 24 21:57:51 CDT 2010

I think if the ring were missing it would have been wrong right from the
start and all the time. I think Wayne's idea is worth checking for, though.

I didn't do the install - at the time it just wasn't practical because
the shop that could put good new joints in it was waaay the hell away,
much too far to reasonably schlep it on my bike, and it was winter so I
couldn't drive the Fiat.

David