Clean P10 Houston Craigslist

Kieran A. Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Wed Dec 30 11:32:11 CST 2009

Is it a manual or auto?

kieran
________________________________
From: George Roffe [geo31 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:14 PM
To: se-r at se-r-list.org; Kieran A. Lavin
Subject: RE: Clean P10 Houston Craigslist

Failure to follow directions, -10

---- "Kieran A. Lavin" <kieran at kieranlavin.com> wrote:

=============
How many miles are on it?

kieran
________________________________
From: se-r-bounces at se-r-list.org [se-r-bounces at se-r-list.org] On Behalf Of George Roffe [geo31 at suddenlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:18 AM
To: se-r at se-r-list.org
Subject: Clean P10 Houston Craigslist

All:

I normally don't post FS posts, but this is something of a rarity. A very clean 93 P10 G20 with manual gearbox in Houston. I am NOT affiliated with the seller in any way. I was just playing around on Craigslist and thought I'd pass this along. Nice car with a low asking price - $1,600. I've even thought about buying it, but I've spent a small fortune this year buying a car, repairing a car, and some home repairs. Time isn't right for me.

Please to not contact me with questions. I don't know nothin'. :-)

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/1522102739.html

Geo