Convention

Lawrence Weeks lweeks at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:24:48 CDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Jim Wright <wrightj at apple.com> wrote:

> Wonder if Larry has any SR20 powered boats in his race...  ;)

OMG no. No damn stinky fuel on my boat! Just the wind baby.

> Yeah, I was just giving folks a hard time about the name change,, you know
> how us old guys like to complain about change, kids on the lawn, joints
> aching, etc.  heh.   I think the spirit will live on though with the new
> direction they're taking with NICO, it will be interesting to see where
> things go from here.

I think that eventually there will be a group of crotchety old farts
off in a ghetto complaining about how difficult it has gotten to find
gasoline for their vintage SE-Rs, while the younguns play with their
new flying Nissan G0.002 sports human transportation devices. Of
course, it won't be all bad, the fashion trend that year will be naked
+ shower thongs.

Larry
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd