Convention

George Roffe geo31 at suddenlink.net
Fri May 1 12:44:05 CDT 2009

At first I was rather ticked. I attended the very first SE-R National Convention in 98. I missed 99 because I not only got married, but my mother died 17 days later. I was co-organizer of the 00 convention.
But, after some thought I figured out pretty much what Ray wrote below. I just wanted to see if it was confirmed. Sad that it has come to this, but unfortunately is seems to have.
Bummer.
George Roffe
Turd Rex

---- "Raymond A. Kawski" <rkawski at e-rak.com> wrote:

But times are changing and the SE-R crowd has gotten so small that branching out into Nissan and Infiniti is necessary to even have any sort of convention. Do I like it? No. But nothing you can do.