2002 Sentra Spec V For Sale

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 16:50:56 CDT 2008

Well guys, I'm finally moving out of the Sentra world and on to something
new.  I've been involved with the Sentra community since '98 when I had a
'98 SE-R, and continued on with my '02 SE-R.  However, I've now moved on to
an '08 G37 (which I haven't actually gotten yet, because I'm waiting on it
to be shipped here from FL).  But it should be here next week.  I'm still
planning on attending SE-R conventions, this year and beyond, but I'll have
a G instead.  So here's the info:

Original owner
2002 Sentra Spec V
Molten Silver exterior, Lava Cloth interior
6 spd manual
Audio Fanatic Package
Sunroof Package
133,000 miles

Car also has the 6 disc CD changer option, however it does not read CD's
(gives an error code when you load them). Also, the in-dash CD player has
the same problem, but the stereo works fine.

Mods:
Hotshot Header
Nismo CAI
ES Motor mount inserts
BRM Exhaust
Removed Balance Shafts
Knock Sensor replaced with resistor and grounded

Car is dented in the left front fender
Left corner of the front bumper is scratched down to the plastic (can be
sanded and repainted)
Also, the hood is slightly bent in the corner above the same dented fender.
I would guess that the corner of the car can be repaired for around
$500-$600.
Tires are worn.

I'm asking $5500 as is, or will throw on a new set of tires for $6000. Also
willing to ship it if buyer pays for shipping costs (car is located in
Marietta, GA).

Mechanically the car runs fine, and oil has been changed every 3000 miles
since new (Valvoline 5w-30 at 1000 and 3000 miles, then Valvoline 5w-30
Synthetic at every 3000 miles since and always with an OEM filter).
Transmission oil has been changed at every 30,000 miles with Redline MT90.
Elf dot 4 Brake Fluid, Redline Power Steering Fluid. Will also include
(printed book) FSM for 2002 Sentra, and a set of Hawk HP+ Front pads with
only 1 track day on them.

Email me at torry at nicoclub.com or call me at 404-819-5496 for more details.

This car has been to every SERCA convention since 2002, so many of you will
recognize it.

Pictures can be found here:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=356064

Thanks guys!