B13 rear suspension re-assembly problem. Allignment all wrong. (long)

Wayne wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 8 08:39:53 CDT 2008

Ben Fenner wrote:
> Short story:
> Replaced all rear suspension parallel link bolts and installed urethane
> bushings. Rear suspension geometry is now completely wonky and bolts
> bent. Have a lot of negative camber on both sides, a lot of toe in on
> the driver's side, and driver's side wheel seems to be inboard more than

Wow, that sucks.  I'm doing some research.  FWIW, here are some pix of
the messed up rear suspension on our NX.  We needed to have it towed a
few years ago;  the tow guy put it on a flatbed then threw some big hook
over one of the rear links, then winched it down from the front, bending
the back thing.

http://www.xxiii.com/~wcox/nxsusp/

   -Wayne