cleaning soiled headliners

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 6 20:48:37 CST 2008

My G20's headliner could use a little cleaning. There has been a little bit of staining around the sunroof opening from unknown water seepage, and until now this has been the only thing I've wanted to clean up a bit. But....this week I left a Coke in the front seat map pocket. With temps doen to 7F, or course it froze, exploded and shot Coke-sticky all over my interior, which I didnt' discover til tonight since it's been sitting all week. Soo....what is the most effective way to clean headliner mouse-fur? I would probably go with Simple Green first, but it's the technique I'm not sure about.

thanks,
David