Fog Lights

JaretR1 at aol.com JaretR1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 19:46:02 CDT 2007

In a message dated 9/13/2007 1:06:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bkoko001 at yahoo.com writes:

What Ben and Wayne said sounds on the money.  Only thing I have to  add is
that I'd describe the first warning sign as a "hum" from the affected  wheel
area at speed.  When it's really bad, you can grab the top of the  tire and rock
the wheel back and forth a little, even when it's not up off the  ground on a
jack.
Good luck.
Brian
92 SE-R DE(T)
01 A33 20th Anniv. 5 spd

From: Wayne <wc701lists at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Fog  Lights
> Also, what is the sign wheel bearings are going bad and what  happens
> when they fail?  My SE-R makes noise when I drive  it, and I am not sure
> whether its just the rusted rear rotors  scraping the pads or if the

I think its just the rotors and pads making noise.  I jacked the car  up and
the wheel had no play whatsoever.  I turn the wheel and it seemed  like the
noise was coming from the rotor.  The rear rotors are 50% rusted  on the surface
from sitting and the driving I have done hasnt seemed to wear  that off at
all.

Thanks

Jaret