Tire Choice

James McColl sp_250 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:24:03 CDT 2007

>The Falken Azenis or Hankook RS2 Z212 are both great choices.

lol, oddly enough, I just put the Hankooks (+ nitrogen) on the Volks today,
for my 24 hours of track time over 3 days at the end of the month.  I hope
they hold up.  I hope I hold up!

My back-ups are the Azenis that came off the SE-R wheels I bought from
Scarpula a few years ago.  They're a bit on the old side, but have some
wear.

And I put Toyo T1-S (old - remember those?, pre-T-1-R, replacement for the
T1) on the SE-R wheels for the rain.

And I bought a race suit today too.

James

P.S. I am selling a kidney to pay for everything...