vrs

Jerry Eads jerryeads at joimail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:14:48 CDT 2007

WOW.  Been way too long since I posted, forgot how.  Hopefully this is it :-)
HI TIM!
Yes, I used VRS to do a 3" system behind my VE in the '93 B13.  Wanted per Miko's direction a cone up to 3" from the Fuji header, a Magnaflow cat, my supplied 3" Apexi "silencer", longest resonator they could plant in there, and a 5x7 muff on the tail.  We emailed and chatted NUMEROUS times, they - particularly the guy who takes the orders and does customer service, of course, think his name is Daniel, just bent over backwards to help and make sure it was right.  Came packed perfectly, shipped quickly once we figured out the design, and other than they left me a bit extra on the mandrel bent piece (actually, 2 pieces) that went from the resonator to the rear muff (I cut about 2" off), it was absolutely perfect.  Fitting that 3" hole through a tunnel built for a inch and a half pipe is no small feat, and they did it right on the money.  Only been on there a year, but it's holding up perfectly.  Here's the pics:
http://photo.angrylabs.com/main.php?g2_itemId=63
Jerry Eads