Experience with VRS?

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 20:25:52 CDT 2007

"Anyone ever buy from VRS exhaust? They have mandrel bent cat backs for SER
Classics through current and under their product page feature NX2000

exhausts(!) They also offer tubing only kits. I like what they have
available - but don't know their rep."

I have a BRM, which is the same thing (VRS makes them for BRM).  I've had it
for 4 years now with no problems and it has a good deep sound.  It's really
raspy with a header, but I remember before I had the header it sounded
really nice.  And actually, you can probably get a BRM for cheaper.  Email
greg at nicoclub.com to order a BRM.

Torry