Tire Choice

Frank and Gayle qualudia101 at cox.net
Tue Feb 27 22:25:45 CST 2007

Thanks John: I never would have thought the Hankooks would be in the
choices.

Frank 93SER (just hit 96,000 original Miles.)

I second Matt's suggestions. I thought the Hankooks were amazing, and they
helped me place 2nd in STS in my local autocross region. Pretty good in both
wet and dry. Held up after 6 and 7 autocross runs without getting slick like
the Azenis did, and better in wet conditions than the Azenis (note - the
Azenis I had on the SE-R were the prior version, not the current RT-615).
The Hankooks were less noisy, too.

John Heer

07 Mazdaspeed3 (looks like DS this year)

93 SE-R (sold)