Tire Choice

John A. Heer johnheer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:26:35 CST 2007

I second Matt's suggestions. I thought the Hankooks were amazing, and
they helped me place 2nd in STS in my local autocross region. Pretty
good in both wet and dry. Held up after 6 and 7 autocross runs without
getting slick like the Azenis did, and better in wet conditions than
the Azenis (note - the Azenis I had on the SE-R were the prior
version, not the current RT-615). The Hankooks were less noisy, too.

John Heer
07 Mazdaspeed3 (looks like DS this year)
93 SE-R (sold)