OT - Austin (was: se-r@se-r-list.org - I screwed up the subject line)

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 22:00:24 CST 2007

Ivan Chou wrote:

>A purple tank top reminded me of another
>outfit:
><http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/ac-pit-s.jpg>http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/ac-pit-s.jpg

Oh man, I should have seen that one coming.  Karma is going to get you. ;-)

You should have seen me in my singlet when I was 260 lbs.  I looked like a
purple Winnie the Pooh.  Now I look anorexic.  :-P

>Will you also be wearing tube socks for better identification?  :D
>*duck*

Oh, ouch.  That hurts.  Hehe.

I'll be wearing short technical socks that are cushioned on the bottom and
a kind of mesh on the top to breathe.  The absolute BEST running
socks.  But, just for y'all's laughs, perhaps I should post some pix of my
marathon sock collection. :-)  They make the tube socks look conservative.

>Good luck, George!

Thanks!  For all who want to run vicariously with me.... (perhaps because
running to the fridge is all you can do :-P )

My bib number is: H2635

You can get results
here:  http://onlineraceresults.com/race/view_race.php?race_id=4731

Sh!t, watch me DNF...