se-r@se-r-list.org

geo3 at earthlink.net geo3 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 11:58:08 CST 2007

Sorry for the OT post (yeah, King Turd will beat me down... ;-)

I would have posted this to the Texas list, but I'm not sure that list is
even around anymore.

Anyway, I know there are a bunch of you in Austin still hanging out here.
I'm going to be in town this weekend for the marathon.  I'll be running the
half-marahon and my coach is sending me on a real flier (for me).  I'm
shooting for a sub-two hour finish.

So, if you're wondering what to do Sunday morning, come on out to the
course (mostly around Town Lake) and the start and finsih is on Congress.
Come cheer everyone on!  Hell, y'all won't recognize me.  I lost 70 lbs
last year.  I'll be in a Team in Training purple singlet (tank top) with my
name on the front (Go Team!).

http://www.attaustinmarathon.com/

Should be a good day.  A little cool at the start, but the finsih should be
perfect (around 50 degrees - perfect for running).  If y'all come out and
you see me, be sure to yell.  I won't be able to stop because I'll be on a
PR (personal record) and looking to really lay down a fast time.

George Roffe
Turd Rex
Mentor - Team in Training, Kingwood, TX
The Woodlands Running Club