squeal - front wheels

Frank Ewald frank_ewald at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 3 12:53:41 CDT 2006

Hi Bill,
That's a good suggestion. I did remove those when I upgraded the brakes.
I actually thought it was my last set of rotors - they were cheaper
ones and I thought they were creating drag from the edges. When it
was quiet the first few days I thought it'd been fixed. Nothing worse
than driving down the street with your new bigger brakes - and having
your car make noises.

Maybe I should add some incentive - free NX rear windshield wiper
motor to the person who cures my squeal ;-)
You can pick it up at my place!
Frank