Mike Kojima

Ron A atteber1 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 27 10:38:10 CDT 2006

I'm really sorry to hear about the accident. You are a top notch person,
star of "Honda vs. Nissan" (or whatever it was called), always a force
on the SE-R list. I hope your recovery is a full recovery.

I don't go to the forum much, unless I'm looking for a buy or
information on a specific problem, so I'm out of the loop on forum-only
things.  I'm not sure how people keep up with all the different threads
on the forum. That's why I like this list.

I hope to hear you are back in action real soon!

Ron Atteberry
92 Classic
With a clutch that isn't failing every 30k miles now with 95 transmission.