Driver-side engine mount problems.

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Thu May 25 22:11:15 CDT 2006

So this is the final word? I am to bust out the drill?
Sorry for the late reply, my computer's power supply crapped the bed, so
I had to wait for newegg to send me a new one.
A friend of mine mentioned using a "rivnut". This was the first I'd
heard of them, and checked them out. They seem really cool, but not
exactly the right thing for my problem, as I still have the nut welded
on there with crappy threads. Oh well.
I'm not against drilling and tapping. I just thought I'd see if there
were any other bright ideas out there.

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R