NISsport SERCA discount?

geo3 at earthlink.net geo3 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 8 13:15:54 CDT 2005

C. Gutierrez <cag67 at excite.com> wrote:

>Subject: NISsport SERCA discount?

>Is there such a thing Geo?

While it might seem odd since we are so involved in SERCA that we don't,
the fact is, to do so would require us to raise our everyday prices which
we have held steady for nearly 3 years despite rapidly rising steel costs.
We actually discussed club discounts and group buys and decided out of the
box to not participate, but rather to price our products fairly to everyone.

>I'm going aftermarket steering wheel on my B13 track slut & looking into
>that nifty Cadillac of all steering wheel quick release/adapters. :)

Thanks for the compliment!  We're currently out of stock, but hope to have
these back in stock quite soon.

George Roffe
NISsport