dead alternator

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Tue May 3 17:45:10 CDT 2005

> I ~think~ that was John McGinn of Dayton OH.    I remember I had a hard time
> upon our first meet (at the local drag strip) to convince him to let me
> adjust his timing.  Then he picked up 0.6 sec on his next run!!  Used to see
> him fairly often and wrenched for him a few times when I lived in that cold
> hell hole  ;(  He bought a burgundy NX2k later.

Yep, you're right, that was John McGinn. I wasn't at the GLB in 1997 because I
didn't move to Michigan from Georgia til late 1998. I only went to one, the
last one, which was in Cleveland 3 or 4 years ago, before Mark Schoenholz moved
to NJ. And what was a GLB doing in distinctly non-lakeside Toledo, anyway?! ;)

David