cruise control questions.

sammyno55 at cfl.rr.com sammyno55 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Apr 9 11:49:12 CDT 2005

I have a quick cruise control question:
I looked over the troubleshooting guide but it
did not address my problem directly.
I have a '95 200 sx se-r and recently the
cruise on light in the instrument panel has
started to blink when the cruise control main
power is on and the clutch is depresseed.
This occurs when you first push on the clutch.
It does not occur when the brake pedal is
depressed and it stops blinking when both are
depressed. The function of the cruise control
a little jerky but otherwise all the functions
work.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  It
still works, so should I ignore the blinking
light?

Thanks,
Jeff Hager