225/50/15 vs 205/50/15 AutoX/Road Race ?

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 5 02:23:53 CST 2005

I don't have any suggestions, but you can expect to have more traction
in the front all-around. Meaning, you'll have more rubber for
accelerating, braking, and cornering. The back end will want to come out
more than it used to in corners, and could make transitions a tad hairy.
  You could give it a try. I know racers looking for a little more rear
rotation opting for larger/sticker tires in front instead of messing
with the rear. The only thing it could hurt is your wallet, right?

-Ben Fenner
1994 Black SE-R

can't decide if