Brake clunking???

Bissland, James James.Bissland at airnz.co.nz
Sun Jun 27 15:36:27 CDT 2004

Well thats exactly what I thought it was to start with, but they look like
they fit perfectly.
>From what I can remeber yesterday having it apart, they looked fine.
I might wip down to supercheap and get some different pads.

Ive noticed with quite a bit of non-oem stuff, they just dont fit
100%....very, very, very close, bit not 100%
I got a alt belt a few months ago, and had to trim 1/16" off on side wall,
because it was just that tad bit too wide

Thanks again
jb

I had a similar sound on my B14 when I ran B13 pads in the rear.  The B13
pads are a tad smaller then the B14 pads so when I would hit the brakes they

would slide and clunk.  The same sound will be heard if you don't have the
shims in.

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.