Sentra trivia

davidpertuz at mindspring.com davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 25 10:11:34 CDT 2004

Interestingly (that is, interesting on the level of SE-R-related automotive arcana),
you can actually get a B14 Sentra that is called  "B14" If you have one of these
here and want a badge that says so, well, you can get one :)

I was on vacation in Colombia last week and some of the B14 Sentras, which,
like the B13s, are built in Mexico, had "B14" badges over on the right side of the
trunk, supplementing the "EX Saloon" over on the other side. Not all of them had
it, so either it was a different trim level or specific to certain years. Also, I noticed
that the cars did not have airbags.

Also available are (were?) the Sunny sedan, which is a B14 with an equally generic
but somewhat better-looking rear end, and Almeras.