Convention raffle!

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez at ci.glendora.ca.us
Wed May 26 19:02:21 CDT 2004

It was a pretty successful raffle kids!  We sold over 500 tickets & gave
away over $1000 in stuff, with ~75 prizes total.

We gave away a bunch of Motul fluids, 4 Nissport items, 3 Custom Steel
goodies, 2 $50 off BRM exhaust GCs, 3 %50 off Carbotech pads, 50 Hotshot
goodie bags including their shirt & keychain, Hyperco mugs, Nismo
goodies, & a bunch of other t-shirts & caps/hats of various kinds!

The big winners were:

Irwin Siongco won a choice of Primera JDM motor or non LSD tranny from
Neotech Imports of San Diego (Jon Dawson's biz) & a SoCal-SERCA track
day GC or $100 equivalent.

Oscar Vega won a SoCal-SERCA track day GC or $100 equivalent.

There were David Pio & Kevin Yun both winners of a HotShot $100 GC.
There were 3 winners (whose names I can't remember) of $50 GCs from
Quality Nissan of Temecula.

Justin McClanahan won a JWT POP & a solid motor mount set from Big Tom
Racing of San Diego, & Ray K. won the other JWT POP.

David Evans of PA won the Whiteline Lower Control Arm Brace that was
donated by the SR20forum.com.

And the guy who won the most stuff, which I am still trying to get a box
so I can mail it to you, our resident NorCal traffic engineer & newest
daddy, Bryant Woo.

I have a few things I need to get mailed out here in the next week or
so, bear with me.

We also had 100+ copies of "Turn Around" the NISSAN/Carlos Ghosn story
donated by Nissan N.A. & I think everyone there got a copy.

Congrats to all the winners!

CAG
Still recovering from '04 Convention w/e!