Atlanta SE-R wizards?

Jerry Eads jerryeads at upthecreek.com
Fri May 7 18:36:21 CDT 2004

Hi guys-
  Z-Car seems to be down and out - no fone, and no more website.  A sad
loss, I suspect.  According to my address, I'm in Lilburn - but in reality
pretty close to where 78 stops being limited access parking lot and begins
being stoplight parking lot.  I'll definitely holler at the guys in Sugar
Hill. THANK YOU for that one.
  Given I just REALLY dislike doing things twice, my first challenge is to
rectify the fact that the guy I bought the car from forgot to tie down the
lower pipe off the compressor when he replaced toasted motor with '94 G20 -
which, of course, snapped at the attachment head.  Away went a 10 year old
never been touched R12 charge, now we get to put up with 134a, and I don't
wanna screw it up.
Jerry Eads