Bought a wideband o2 and did some testing

Ari nismo87 at houston.rr.com
Thu May 6 00:04:52 CDT 2004

Based on Mike's thread in the all motor sr20 forum I decided to get a
wideband  and see how mine is running.  So far the car is running
13.2-13.7:1 at WOT and during cruising its between 14.5-15.0:1.  I haven't
tested it with n2o but I did activate the n2o program without the spray and
the A/F when richer than 10:1 LOL.

Another thing is I was able to plug the widebands narrowband output into the
oem o2 sensor harness so now the ecu is happy.  Viewing the output on the
techtom I still get the RICH-LEAN toggle and the FB% is usually 98-101% at
all times.  So I was reading Mike's thread and he said the car was running
leaner than it should.  Does this mean that I need to get a FPR and turn up
the FP so that the engine runs 12.8-13.0:1 at WOT instead of 13.2-13.6:1 as
it does now?

I intend to do a few road dyno pulls to see where the car stands now.  The
CAI I have on my car is a half 2.5/3in unit I threw together.  So far the
CAI seems to be working fine, depending on outside temp it pulls around
4.65v @ 7400-7500rpm if its less than 65*F.  If its around 75-90*F it does
4.57-4.59v.  I've put pics of the setup below and my other mods are S3s, JWT
ECU/n2o, ps header, udp, phenos, home made ground kit, 2.25in B pipe.

http://gallery.thevboard.com/users/Nismo87se/sercai.jpg
http://gallery.thevboard.com/users/Nismo87se/sercai2.jpg
http://gallery.thevboard.com/users/Nismo87se/sercai3.jpg