Web Site Update

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Wed May 5 18:18:40 CDT 2004

I just realized that the web address in my signature is out of date.  That
sucked, but I fixed it.  If anyone cares, I just posted a bunch of
updates.

 - Page 3: Important parts of my sound system (yay?).
 - Page 4: Suspension "upgrade" parts. :D
 - Page 5 & 6: Important notes on my suspension "upgrade."

Check it out.  Leave me some flames.  It'll be fun.

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |