Got classic rust? (...& dirt?)

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Mon May 3 13:02:32 CDT 2004

Carlos:

I feel your pain, brother!  It truly is inevitable here in the Midwest.
Weather and road salt are killers in this part of the country.  I
remember James McColl telling me about a procedure where a coating oil
is injected by high pressure into body cavities (of the car, silly) to
coat, soothe and protect from corrosion.  Hey James, I would love to
hear more detail about this because I do NOT want to lose another car to
RUST.

BTW, Carlos, any photos of your work which you can share?

John Heer
93 SE-R (little to no rust ... yet)