OT: Mustang GTR

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Wed Apr 7 07:06:57 CDT 2004

Right, losing the wing is a stupid proposition.

On a tail-happy front-engine, RWD car, that wing
is *very* appropriate for the purpose it's intended.

The next guy who says 'Rice!  Lose the wing!' gets
the stupid award for 2004.  What makes them rice
on FWD street-only cars is the fact that they have
no purpose whatsoever.

I can't believe the number of people on the forum
those pics were posted on, on this list, and on other
lists (I've heard) - who couldn't tell the simple and
obvious like what George states below.

If it was rice, it'd be sporting a nitrous kit in the
rear instead of that hard-line piped extinguisher.

Peter

--
Peter "DUH!" Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.