Wheel bearing lock nut

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Tue Apr 6 15:31:44 CDT 2004

To get the wheel bearing nuts off, put the front wheels
back on.  Block them.  Put a breaker bar on - not the
cheapo kind like the broken one shown in the pictures,
and turn left.  Use at least a 2' piece of pipe as a cheater
bar.  It's not that hard - done it probably 20 times.

BTW - It *doesn't* work unless you put the wheels
on and have them *well* blocked.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>